Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.5

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Product Appearance As advertised
Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

jobe
jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Sizing Very large