Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.3
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Addi
AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)

Nicole Maguire
Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Cute clothes, great customer service, but bad sizing!

I love everything I see on this site and have ordered multiple things but am yet to keep one because the sizing is always off. Normally too big. Their customer service is so good though and always helpful! Postage is always super fast too!

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup