Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Lili
LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap clothing, poor returns policy

Recently bought a pair of pants in my normal size. They definitely looked better on the website than in real life. The fabric looks so cheap, and they were so small . Contacted customer service for a refund as the size is not reflective of their sizing guide. Unfortunately no refund and have to pay return postage. They ended up in the bin with a lesson to self. When it’s cheap it’s going to look even cheaper when you get it. Better off buying from a reputable website that offers a refund. Will not buy from this site ever again

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rebecca
RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Celeste H.
Celeste H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t Shop Here! Clothes lack quality!

I was a loyal customer of petal pup but found the quality of the clothing slowly deteriorating. Over time the clothes quickly fell apart and when I received a faulty dress, customer service were unresponsive. The last faulty item I sent back was supposedly refused and returned to me, but I didn’t receive it in the mail and petal and pup did not offer tracking details. They now cancel all my orders and seemingly blocked me from shopping there (not that I want to anymore) The thing is, the photos and super skinny models can make their clothes look ok on the website but when you receive them they are cheaply made and flimsy. I don’t recommend shopping here.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Addi
AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)