Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Mixed

Excellent customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Disappointing

Renaud

Sizing issues but resolved quickly with very friendly staff

My order got delivered in the wrong size and I sent it back immediately. The lovely ladies at P&P were incredibly understanding and kind over emails, after I explained I was stressing out if my order would not be returned on time for Christmas as a gift for my girlfriend. Problem was resolved and order fixed quickly once emails were returned to me. I do note that communication with the store would be a lot simpler and quicker if there was a phone number to call - this would also reduce the onslaught of small emails like mine in regards to sizing issues. Thank you so much for you help this week guys, I really appreciate it.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Renaud! We are so sorry to hear that, we have a 48 hour response time to all of our customers, I have found the emails you sent from yesterday so feel free to check it out! I am sure we will come to a good resolution together!

Renaud

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I sent the dress back yesterday to your P.O. Box. Would someone please be able to call me in regards to exchanging for the correct size?

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Sure thing Renaud, I will meet you in the emails!

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shopping but..

Love the range and speed of delivery. Sizing is inconsistent across the site and compared to standard Australian sizing. Disappointing that returns only allow for gift card and not actual cash value payment to credit card.

Giselle F.
Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Alice123
Alice123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaply made small sized products

Products are very disappointing, generally very poor quality and cheaply made. The sizing is incredibly small. A jumper I bought arrived with both sleeves ripped, luckily I was able to get a full refund as their general policy is just to offer store credit... Won't be shopping with P&P again unfortunately!