Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Returns policy is frustrating

Ordered a dress, tried on didn’t suit, wanted to return and try to find something a little nicer on me for work party and can only exchange or get store credit, this is quite frankly ridiculous and rude. If the tags are attached, packaging in tact, no rips, marks or tears, you should return with an actual refund, most online stores do this, sad that petal and pup don’t do this. I wouldn’t recommend this or buying from here if you aren’t 100% sure on an item.

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Celeste H.
Celeste H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t Shop Here! Clothes lack quality!

I was a loyal customer of petal pup but found the quality of the clothing slowly deteriorating. Over time the clothes quickly fell apart and when I received a faulty dress, customer service were unresponsive. The last faulty item I sent back was supposedly refused and returned to me, but I didn’t receive it in the mail and petal and pup did not offer tracking details. They now cancel all my orders and seemingly blocked me from shopping there (not that I want to anymore) The thing is, the photos and super skinny models can make their clothes look ok on the website but when you receive them they are cheaply made and flimsy. I don’t recommend shopping here.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Thieves!

Joelle
JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.