Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Joelle
JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Excellent customer service

Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Renaud

Sizing issues but resolved quickly with very friendly staff

My order got delivered in the wrong size and I sent it back immediately. The lovely ladies at P&P were incredibly understanding and kind over emails, after I explained I was stressing out if my order would not be returned on time for Christmas as a gift for my girlfriend. Problem was resolved and order fixed quickly once emails were returned to me. I do note that communication with the store would be a lot simpler and quicker if there was a phone number to call - this would also reduce the onslaught of small emails like mine in regards to sizing issues. Thank you so much for you help this week guys, I really appreciate it.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Renaud! We are so sorry to hear that, we have a 48 hour response time to all of our customers, I have found the emails you sent from yesterday so feel free to check it out! I am sure we will come to a good resolution together!

Renaud

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I sent the dress back yesterday to your P.O. Box. Would someone please be able to call me in regards to exchanging for the correct size?

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Sure thing Renaud, I will meet you in the emails!

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shopping but..

Love the range and speed of delivery. Sizing is inconsistent across the site and compared to standard Australian sizing. Disappointing that returns only allow for gift card and not actual cash value payment to credit card.

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.