Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.4
jobe
jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Extremely disappointed

I bought two dresses and the quality was okay but I definitely expected way more considering the price. The cut was confusing very large around stomach and super tight around shoulders. The short dresses are just below butt so I could not even lift up my arms without everyone seeing my butt.

What is worse is that the customer has to pay for shipping! I cannot believe I have to pay for returning these items and now I have to find another dress that suits me. I believe I will probably have to send them back quite a few times before I find something, which means a lot of shipping costs!!!

Sizing Very large