Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.3
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Buyer Beware
Buyer BewareSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not use this online store

Size of clothes is inconsistent. Quality of the clothes is poor. Customer service is terrible. Emailed numerous times without a response and there is no phone number to call to get help. I would not recommend this online shop. Not worth the stress.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Tonia
ToniaSydney

Poor sizing

While the garments are decent, the sizing is inaccurate. A small is quite big, even going down a size the garments were still big (extra small).I’d go down one size when buying. Exchange service is efficient.

jobe
jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Cute clothes, great customer service, but bad sizing!

I love everything I see on this site and have ordered multiple things but am yet to keep one because the sizing is always off. Normally too big. Their customer service is so good though and always helpful! Postage is always super fast too!

Extremely disappointed

I bought two dresses and the quality was okay but I definitely expected way more considering the price. The cut was confusing very large around stomach and super tight around shoulders. The short dresses are just below butt so I could not even lift up my arms without everyone seeing my butt.

What is worse is that the customer has to pay for shipping! I cannot believe I have to pay for returning these items and now I have to find another dress that suits me. I believe I will probably have to send them back quite a few times before I find something, which means a lot of shipping costs!!!

GmcvittieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No returns unless faulty!

Do not purchase from this brand unless you know exactly what size and product you want. I returned 3 items within a week in the original conditon and was only offered a store credit - waste of money and won't be going back! No returns unless faulty for women's clothing - really? In 2019?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Gmcvittie, we have sent you a private email to have this resolved for you. Thank you x

Gmcvittie

Thank you for processing the refund and resolving the issue quickly. Thanks Georgie

Clothing Shops & Brands