Jess

Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite store

You guys are amazing !!
Ordered at around 10am and on my doorstep before 2pm.
Really happy with the quality too 10/10.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

So amazing! I love their clothes. Everything fits perfectly.

True to sizing! Every single piece I have bought is absolutely gorgeous. I always get asked where my clothes are from!

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company, great products.

I have made numerous purchases from Petal & Pup now and have always been satisfied with my items. Anytime I’ve needed customer assistance the company has been fast to respond. The incredibly fast shipping always amazes me too.

Alison and Mina

Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clothes and customer service

Love their website and clothing. Enquired about a credit note and they got back to me same day, turns out I missed the email! Lovely service.

Gold Star Customer Service

I had many queries over my two orders, one of which was my error in the ordering process. I have to say, the customer service I received was outstanding from both Laura and Georgie.

I was a bit gutted to see there was no phone number but found the email process more than efficient in the end. No automatic response vibes, it was true human to human communication and compassion. It eased all my queries and worries.

Thank you Petal & Pup Team!!!

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Aleisha

Aleisha Queensland

Amazing customer service!

I just want to say I had an amazing experience with customer service. After purchasing a dress, there was some damage to it, in which I didn’t notice until well after the return date. Sophie was extremely helpful and has done everything she can to help me. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the care and understanding that was taken to resolve my issue/concern. 100% one of the best customer service I have been involved with.

Amazing Products And Great And Warm Customer Service

Hi Petal n Pup gals✨

I just wanted to say 100x thank yous for your great customer service. I am really grateful I landed on Petal n Pup and will keep being one of your loyal customers. Thank you Fiona, Sophie and Meagan for your lovely and sweet assistance. All the best for petal n pup✨

Warmest,
Prayly

Mik

MikCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, quality clothes and exceptional customer service!

I have ordered twice through Petal and Pup and could not be more happy with the quality of the items or the timeframe in which I received them. I spoke to customer service on one of the occasions due to confusion with the application of online codes and it was resolved promptly and with complete ease!
I will definitely recommend Petal and Pup to my friends!

Excellent Customer Experience

Loved my experience with Petal + Pup. I was accidentally sent the wrong dress and contacted them and they were super quick in coming back to me to provide me with a solution and were just so lovely. Excellent customer experience! Thank you! Xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear our Customer Experience Team was quick to action a solution for you! We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura Morabito

Laura MorabitoSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

The quality of products were great and customer service and delivery were efficient. Will definitely be buying more in future!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Cute outfit and great service

Style of dress is an easy fit and really impressed with customer service response and communication! Makes such a difference to shopping experience

Amazing Customer Service

I'd love the items I ordered, but unfortunately they were too short. I emailed Petal and Pup and got a very quick response helping me return these items. I had a little issue with another item and again a very prompt response and amazing solution. Very satisfied and completely trust them - which is rare. They really care about their customers and keeping them happy. I LOVE the pants I got and wear them all the time. Thank you

India Stella

India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P

Aislinn F.

Aislinn F.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this store

The service I have received from this store is second to none. With all of the experiences I’ve had with petal & pup, they have far exceeded my expectations. The customer service from all of the staff is exceptional - especially Kate and Bella, and they are so prompt with responding and resolving any issues. The quality of their clothing and accuracy to how it looks online is amazing too! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone :)

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%