Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

bernadette
bernadetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic customer service and clothing quality

Not only was the return process super quick and easy (I purchased my daughter the incorrect size dress) but then when I buggered up the dates on the gift card expiration and missed being able to use it in time - instantly without question or fuss they extended the expiration date for me. The dress that arrived was also so beautiful, it was just a shame that it didn't fit. Definitely recommend purchasing from Petal & Pup.

Great Customer Service

Love the quality of the clothing here! Bought all my upcoming wedding dresses from here! I noticed after the fact that I had a discount code, I emailed their customer service and they honored the discount once I received my order! Will be ordering again!!

Jennifer
JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the clothes, love the team!!

My forever go to when online shopping and just love when I receive my beautifully packed bag of goodies from P&P, which always feels so personal, packed with a lot of love and care…and it feels like Christmas every time I get that parcel in the post.

Returned a dress as it just didn’t suit me but still loved it! The team are also so friendly and helpful and I had a very quick response from Sonia in particular with a query I had about losing my email with credit…naturally desperate to do some more online shopping and grow the P&P wardrobe…thank you!

Chelseagrace
ChelseagraceLaunceston, TAS

Such a helpful team !

I have the app and it’s so easy to use and not glitchy like lots of apps can be!
So much too choose from!
A pair of pants I ordered arrived with a stain on them :( I got in contact with the team at petal and pup and they were so helpful! Organised a full refund with free returns :D

Great customer service

Ordered a pair of tracksuit pants that were great but the dress I ordered didn't look right on me. I arranged a return and got a gift card rather than a refund. I didn't realise I wouldn't be getting a refund and when I spoke to customer service they very kindly cancelled the gift card and issued a refund instead. They were very understanding.

Sizing True to size

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Anna
Anna

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Absolutely amazing!

Inlove the quailty of clothing, it's true to size, fast shipping and the girls where amazing when it came to needing help. Highly recommend!

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.

MOSELLE
MOSELLEPerth, WA

Unashamed repeat customer!

- web & app super easy to use
- new arrivals every week!
- efficient delivery & customer service
- gorgeous clothes!
There’s my 20/20 word limit

Chrissy
Chrissy

Beautiful dress used for baby shower

I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I purchased this dress. But it was so comfy and so different. I really loved it. Made me feel special on my baby shower. Great quick postage also.

Melody
MelodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Lanskie skirt

Perfect fit, excellent customer service and speedy delivery!!! First time Petal & Pup purchase but I will definitely buy more now!!