Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Cons outweight pros???

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Celeste H.
Celeste H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t Shop Here! Clothes lack quality!

I was a loyal customer of petal pup but found the quality of the clothing slowly deteriorating. Over time the clothes quickly fell apart and when I received a faulty dress, customer service were unresponsive. The last faulty item I sent back was supposedly refused and returned to me, but I didn’t receive it in the mail and petal and pup did not offer tracking details. They now cancel all my orders and seemingly blocked me from shopping there (not that I want to anymore) The thing is, the photos and super skinny models can make their clothes look ok on the website but when you receive them they are cheaply made and flimsy. I don’t recommend shopping here.

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.