Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Richa
RichaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing styles and customer service

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I have purchased many items from Petal and Pup and i am always happy with what i purchase.

However i did need to return something and Ella was so helpful, it was a easy / non stressful experience.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great customer service

I have purchased many items from this store and am always happy. I recently needed to return an item and Zoe who helped me couldn’t have made the process any easier.

Lemai L.
Lemai L.Sydney, NSW

Purchased many!

I have purchased many dresses, skirts and pants from P&P and always really happy with the quality. I had an issue with one of the dresses I ordered but Tori who I dealt with made the return so easy and her customer service was very pleasant, friendly and responsive. I will definitely purchase again from Petal and Pup. Thanks again Tori for your help.

Satisfied Customer!!

It was very easy to navigate the store and what I was exactly looking for! I was very satisfied about the range of products that there were, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the product and Emily had great customer service skills, such as the way she responded to my email within 1 day! Thank you Petal and Pup!

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Pretty much received delivery the next day and the clothing item was true to size and what was pictured is what I got.

Great and caring customer service :-)

Product Appearance As advertised

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality

I just received my first order. I am amazed with the quality and all the items are true to size. Fast shipping even during pandemic, So happy will purchase from them again.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Super Cute

I forgot to enter a discount code for my Black Friday sale purchase, and emailed through, and they refunded me the amount as if I had entered the discount code. Made my DAY! Thanks Jess :)

Suzi
Suzi

Great customer service & fast deliveries

The customer service is faultless, always obliging to help and very efficient, even when you gave stuffed up, totally recommend

P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

A great company to purchase from, with an easy returns service.

The clothing quality is excellent, sizing pretty accurate and the returns process is easy to navigate. When conversing via email the staff are prompt and efficient!

Alison
AlisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER✨

I needed to make a return for an item that didn’t fit & there were no suitable exchanges for me. Petal & Pup were absolute angels throughout the entire order & return process. Made the entire process pain free smooth and just all around pleasant.

Dee
Dee

Best customer service

Just showing my gratitude to the petal and pup team for dealing with an inquiry I had very quickly and kindly, I am so appreciative and will not hesitate to purchase knowing that customer support is there when needed.