Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Excellent Customer Service!

I accidentally made an error during checkout and the wrong postage address was entered, I emailed Petal & Pup straight away to change the address. I was assisted by Jess who was absolutely amazing! Australia Post proved to be difficult but Jess pulled through multiple times for me and ensured that I will receive my dress before my event!

Lovely Service

Shoshana is always so lovely and helpful and is always so prompt in her responses. I love the clothes and have been so happy with my purchases.

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
gxccihemmingsxo
gxccihemmingsxoHobart, TAS

Amazing!

Amazing range of products! Every piece is perfect! perfect fit, perfect colour, perfect fabric! just WOW!
the customer service side of things is flawless as well! Promptly replying to all queries I have about products and going above and beyond to give me the best description of each fit and measurement!
Petal & Pup is so worth it!!

Laura L
Laura L

Great returns process!!! Love it

Can I just say wow! Purchasing online can be risky but you can buy with confidence at petal and pup. Not only are their clothes great but if they don’t fit or you just don’t love it they have a really easy to use, customer focused returns portal. So so easy to swap out a garment for size or something different. Love it!! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! And you get the little postage slip too to send what doesn’t work back !

Amazing customer service!

The admin team at Petal and Pup have always been so helpful and accomodating with my questions, returns and exchange gift vouchers. They have always been quick to respond and so lovely to talk to! It has always been a pleasure shopping there and I look forward to my next purchase!

Sar
Sar

Happy customer

First time ordering 2 dresses from petal and pup, Great price. Arrived very quick. Everything from design to fabric to quality of stitching is impressive. And the size is true to the size I ordered without any bits being loose or tight. Cannot beat the style/ fabric designs. Very vibrant and unique and not boring at all. It’s so hard to find long length dresses with long sleeves but they have variety for everyone. Love love love them! And will certainly be ordering again.

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Amazing service

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered from Petal and Pup. I’ve always been Impressed with the quality. They have a fantastic return policy and outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend.

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Amazing product, great quality and wonderful and very responsive customer service. I had an issue with needing to change my delivery address and email them outside of standard business hours and had the problem correct the same night.

Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy!

The dress I bought was well priced, great quality and had fast shipping. I will definitely recommend shopping here. Thanks

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Perfect clothing + Perfect customer service!

First order with this company! And Can I say WOW, the customer service and the quality speaks for itself! I spoke to Abby regarding my order and her customer service is irreplaceable. I was shocked at how fast she responded as well as how quickly I received my order. THANK YOU PETAL + PUP team. I will be ordering more! And thank you Abby again for being so kind and helping me out. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love Petal & Pup! I've loved all the dresses I have bought, and two I needed to return (one too big, other just didn't suit me) the team were amazing at facilitating the return and sorting out a wee glitch straight away. Highly recommend!

Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Customer Service

Petal and Pup provide quality clothes, speedy service and incredible customer service. I placed my order at 9am, I am in Brisbane and had it by that afternoon. When there was a problem with the fit Tori from the customer service team was super quick to solve my issue and was super friendly in doing so. I would highly recommend their service.