Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months