Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Richa
RichaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing styles and customer service

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I have purchased many items from Petal and Pup and i am always happy with what i purchase.

However i did need to return something and Ella was so helpful, it was a easy / non stressful experience.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Suzi
Suzi

Great customer service & fast deliveries

The customer service is faultless, always obliging to help and very efficient, even when you gave stuffed up, totally recommend

P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

A great company to purchase from, with an easy returns service.

The clothing quality is excellent, sizing pretty accurate and the returns process is easy to navigate. When conversing via email the staff are prompt and efficient!

Dee
Dee

Best customer service

Just showing my gratitude to the petal and pup team for dealing with an inquiry I had very quickly and kindly, I am so appreciative and will not hesitate to purchase knowing that customer support is there when needed.

Leigh
LeighIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous Customer Service

Thank you again, very appreciative to receive efficient seamless service.
P & P attended to my queries instantly and managed my return mishap that I processed in error.
Without hesitation issued a full credit, without a doubt refreshing 10 / 10 Customer Service, highly recommend. Thanks

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amazing customer service!

The admin team at Petal and Pup have always been so helpful and accomodating with my questions, returns and exchange gift vouchers. They have always been quick to respond and so lovely to talk to! It has always been a pleasure shopping there and I look forward to my next purchase!

Amazing service

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered from Petal and Pup. I’ve always been Impressed with the quality. They have a fantastic return policy and outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend.

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love Petal & Pup! I've loved all the dresses I have bought, and two I needed to return (one too big, other just didn't suit me) the team were amazing at facilitating the return and sorting out a wee glitch straight away. Highly recommend!

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)