Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

• Sizing Slightly large

ElyzaSydney, NSW

Pretty poor quality

• Sizing Slightly large

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

AJN
AJNSydney, NSW

They don't offer refunds

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Lovely looking cloths, shame about the quality.

Great looking clothing, have purchased a few times and every piece falls apart after two wears. Not the best quality particularly for the price. Huge shame Will not be returning.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup