Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Cheap quality and bad return policy

Regret this buying haul, most of the dresses were of terrible quality. I would have been better of buying things from cheap Valley girl or Kmart.

The return policy is just store credit and postage needs to be paid by the customer both ways ;(

Its clearly evident why their return policy is such, its because they know once customers receive their cheap poor quality clothes there would be no going back.

Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Pirro
PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Daniela M.
Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

Tianna
TiannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not happy :(

Ordered some jeans and they are not even stitched up properly (unstitched along the bottom). I didn't realise that you couldn't even get a refund because when clicking on the return page it says returns are permitted so I assumed it included refunds. Upset because I was banking on them looking nice.

SLSLSydney, NSW

Cute dresses but overpriced for the quality

Super fast next day delivery which I wasn’t expecting! The dresses are cute but I’d compare the quality to be in line with dresses from cotton on however the prices are more in line with Witchery. I’m glad that one of my dresses was on sale, if I had paid full price for both I would have felt ripped off.

Catherine S.
Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Brianna
BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.