Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Leeeeeeena
LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Ver poor quality

I have purchased on two occasions from Petal & Pup.
On both occasions I have found the quality to be poor.
The last purchase I purchased 3 dress for the Maldives. One of them did not even last 1 wear with all the elastic giving way during dinner at a beautiful restaurant.
The other item after the second wash, the fabric frade.
The quality of the fabric is cheap, the make of the items are cheap also.
After contacting the company regarding my disappointing experiences with their product, there response was less then satisfactory.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup