Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Michelle
MichelleNewcastle

Amazing brand & service

Love Petal and Pup. I get same day deliveries and the staff are so quick on their toes to get back to queries and always willing to help. Great material and designs for their clothes too!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Sizing Slightly large
Nimi G.
Nimi G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Petal & Pup dresses are gorgeous! Great service, received my package exactly as expected Very warm and prompt communication via email .

Perfect

Just wanted to say how happy I’ve been with my last 2 purchases (in the last 2 weeks!) They are exactly as pictured, fit as described, are great quality and very affordable. I’ve purchased each dress in the morning and they’ve arrived on my doorstep that afternoon. Like magic!!!!

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love their clothes and the best costumer service!

Absolutely love this store and their products! The customer service is amazing and the clothes are amazing quality and true to their size and description. I highly recommend Petal & Pup and can’t wait to get my next purchases!

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Product Appearance As advertised

I love this online store

I recently did my my first online purchase with this store. My dresses arrived so quickly and were in perfect condition. I love them all. Email responses were incredibly quick also. I will certainly be shopping with Petal & Pup again in the future. All round great experience.

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Sizing Slightly large
Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Amazing service

Petal and Pup are highly responsive and friendly and go out of their way to help resolve issues.
Service goes a long way, keep it up team !

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

My review isn’t about the products because they speak out for themselves, the design , tge quality and everything.. i just want to say tge customer service is tge best , they make sure you are happy and satisfied..they always reply to your emails or questions making sure you get what you want..it’s my favorite store and will definitely keep shopping there ❤️

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth Australia

Amazing company and customer service!!

I first came across Petal & Pup on Instagram and immediately fell in love with their clothes. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from and I am so happy with the things I ordered - I bought multiple colors in the Hawthorne pant, which are incredibly comfortable and chic, and a couple other cute tops that I wore all throughout summer. A couple dresses I ordered just didn't suit my body type right now and I had an amazing experience working with Fiona on the support team to get them sent back. I support this company and would absolutely order from them again!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.