Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Néam K.
Néam K.

Good but not great

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup