Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison and Mina
Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clothes and customer service

Love their website and clothing. Enquired about a credit note and they got back to me same day, turns out I missed the email! Lovely service.

Gold Star Customer Service

I had many queries over my two orders, one of which was my error in the ordering process. I have to say, the customer service I received was outstanding from both Laura and Georgie.

I was a bit gutted to see there was no phone number but found the email process more than efficient in the end. No automatic response vibes, it was true human to human communication and compassion. It eased all my queries and worries.

Thank you Petal & Pup Team!!!

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Aleisha
Aleisha Queensland

Amazing customer service!

I just want to say I had an amazing experience with customer service. After purchasing a dress, there was some damage to it, in which I didn’t notice until well after the return date. Sophie was extremely helpful and has done everything she can to help me. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the care and understanding that was taken to resolve my issue/concern. 100% one of the best customer service I have been involved with.

Zoe P.
Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Kate
KatePilbara, WA

Great customer service

Petal and Pup have such beautiful clothes. Unfortunately the dress I purchased was not quite right for the event I needed it for, but the customer service was above and beyond in helping me with returning it. Highly recommend this store. Other items I've purchased from here other times have been beautiful quality.

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic company to deal with!

I have ordered quite a few items off Petal &Pup and I highly recommend them. I needed to return An item and they were so accomodating and very quick with communication.

Shani C.
Shani C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this business!

This business is just amazing! Super fast delivery and amazing customer service! Could not be more satisfied! Faulty exchange was quick and efficient too. Product quality is awesome too. 100% recommend!

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

Carol
CarolSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Fast and efficient

Great product and customer service excellent on a faulty item
Will definitely purchase again from this site
Email turnaround response excellent
Love the website. Easy to navigate also
Very satisfied
Easy to navigate

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Carol, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have received great customer service and the website was easy to navigate. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Quick and helpful customer service

I have very low expectations of customer service after some poor experiences with other retailers, but the team at Petal and Pup were very quick in their response and I got a great outcome! They have an amazing range that always catches my eye, and after this customer service experience I will make sure to shop there again and recommend them to everyone!

Sally S
Sally SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service and great products

Exceptional customer service when I have a query and always the nicest clothes that are generally true to size. Easy returns and super quick delivery. Love petal and pup, always my go too for causal and dressy clothes

Super amazing! Trusted!

Super fast shipping, simple returns if needed and wonderful products . Would order from again 100% the customer service is second to none. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying! Love it!

Lynnie
LynnieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Faulty Garment

I purchased a dress on sale, didn't actually wear it until 5 months later. When I washed it it came away at the seam. I contacted Petal & Pup and they were fantastic. Gave me a credit which is enough to have the dress repaired. This is exactly why I can buy from Petal and Pup with complete confidence.

Maree O.
Maree O.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service from the very first moment

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Compared to other Aus brands, these guys have amazing service! So accomodating and also the clothes are lovely too!

Amazing range of stylish clothes for a range of ages and also super fast website. Really pleasant shopping experience all round, with outstanding customer service, particularly the social media team

Irene
IreneSydney, NSW

Quality pieces and Great customer Service

Returned some items which were the wrong size and received a credit note to the value of $160. Unfortunately When I went to use it realised I let it expire by 4 weeks... I emailed customer service and explained the situation. They happily reissued me with a new credit note which I wasn’t expecting. Clothing Ive purchased has always Matched description and been High quality. Highly recommend shopping here!

Mei
MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

JessieL
JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Other Clothing Shops & Brands