Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Renaud

Sizing issues but resolved quickly with very friendly staff

My order got delivered in the wrong size and I sent it back immediately. The lovely ladies at P&P were incredibly understanding and kind over emails, after I explained I was stressing out if my order would not be returned on time for Christmas as a gift for my girlfriend. Problem was resolved and order fixed quickly once emails were returned to me. I do note that communication with the store would be a lot simpler and quicker if there was a phone number to call - this would also reduce the onslaught of small emails like mine in regards to sizing issues. Thank you so much for you help this week guys, I really appreciate it.

Sizing Very small
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Renaud! We are so sorry to hear that, we have a 48 hour response time to all of our customers, I have found the emails you sent from yesterday so feel free to check it out! I am sure we will come to a good resolution together!

Renaud

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I sent the dress back yesterday to your P.O. Box. Would someone please be able to call me in regards to exchanging for the correct size?

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Sure thing Renaud, I will meet you in the emails!

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, just not flexible enough.

Products have been great, online ordering has been good to.
Wish the products were model on size 12 girls as well to see what the item looks like and I wish you could get a full refund not just a credit, I would definitely buy more items.

Néam K.
Néam K.

Good but not great

Wish List

You need a wish list, it’s hard to remember the items you like to compare. Most online clothing stores will have a wish list. Otherwise love your store don’t change a thing

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the styles but need more sizes

The dress's are lovely, so many pretty styles and all are pretty true to look, size and pattern. Delivery is super fast, typically the next business day.

The only downside is that most styles, or at least the really pretty ones, only go to a size 12, more 14/16's would be great.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices