Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Great store

Enjoy Petal & Pup emails & no problems with finding something I like!!! My only criticism is on return of a product no refund just a store voucher plus postage on returns etc Otherwise great site to shop

Hi Wend,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, return policy deters me from buying though

The range is great, and so are the styles. Occasionally the quality hasn’t been the best and I’m always hesitant to order due to the return policy rules. Other sites over free returns and I don’t hesitant to order from them as it’s piece of mind

Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Dan,
Thank you so much for your review ♡ If you are ever unsure of any of the styles we stock, please be sure to send us an email to our team at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we are always happy to assist :)

jen
jenSouth East Queensland, QLD

great products, poor return policy

I really like the styles, fast delivery and generally fits well. Only issue i have is the returns/refund policy. Would be great to have paid returns and also be able to have a refund rather than a credit note.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your feedback and these are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us ♡

Other Clothing Shops & Brands