Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Pirro
PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Alex S.