Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

E.S

AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Excellent customer service

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Disappointing

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup