Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Susanna
SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 dresses - one bad quality

Great site for clothes and dresses.
I bought the Bambina dress in Olive which is amazing and flattering, so I decided to get another Bambina dress in black but unfortunately the quality of this one is bad. The seam fell apart after one wear which is disappointing considering the first dress is great.

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Sizing Very large

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Sizing Very large
Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

Abbey
AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Excellent customer service

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Elyza