Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Obsessed with their clothes

Always something I like on Petal and Pup I can’t resist!! Delivery is always quick and quality and fit of clothes is perfect. Can’t wait for my next purchase :)

Susanna
SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 dresses - one bad quality

Great site for clothes and dresses.
I bought the Bambina dress in Olive which is amazing and flattering, so I decided to get another Bambina dress in black but unfortunately the quality of this one is bad. The seam fell apart after one wear which is disappointing considering the first dress is great.
Contacted Petal and Pup and they were great about sorting out the dress. In the end I sent the dress back for a refund. Would of liked an exchange but unfortunately the dress is sold out. Happy to purchase it again when it comes back in stock.

Margaret C.
Margaret C.Perth, WA

Perfect

I ordered one dress last week, (Kota dress, rust), got it today. Absolutely perfect fit, feminine, flattering. Can't wait to wear it to party this weekend.

Melissa
MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Super fast delivery

First time customer. Excellent quality, delivery in less than 24 hours. This has to be one of my best online shopping experiences so far. Sizing is spot on. Well done Petal & Pup

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Perfect dresses for all occasions

Highly recommend petal and pup clothing to anyone, I needed a couple of dresses for some upcoming events and I couldn’t fault the two dresses I received! Beautiful quality clothes that fit perfectly! And super fast delivery.

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tab G
Tab GPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

I have been ordering from Petal + Pup for years now because of the quick turnaround and I live in Perth. You can quickly jump on the app or website and make your purchase knowing you will receive the purchased items in a few days.

I'm never disappointed with the quality of each purchase. All run true to size and of good quality.

The customer service team are quick to respond and are kind. They do a fantastic job and I will continue shopping with Petal + Pup

Jemma Louise
Jemma LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal and Pup is my absolute favourite clothing company!

I placed an online order in February and received it slightly later (due to the QLD floods). I was so impressed with the ongoing e-mail communication from Petal & Pup staff to ensure I safely and efficiently received my new beautiful Petal & Pup dresses! I cannot fault the staff at all. I feel I am such a valued customer. I love all of my Petal & Pup dresses and especially appreciate my two new beautiful dresses that I’m excited to wear sometime soon! Thank you, Petal & Pup. You are simply amazing! I’ll be purchasing even more amazing clothing items from you. xo

The Perfect LBD

I got those for a Hen’s Cocktail event and wow did I feel sexy yet classy in this LBD! It’s so incredibly flattering on the curves and because it’s not cling tight, I can breathe and eat with worrying how it looks. Highly recommend! Oh and I’m a size D and went bra free modestly with this.

Lee-Anne
Lee-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Wonderful Quality, Beautiful

I was so delighted to receive my beautiful pieces of clothing in 24 hours. Pretty amazing!!! Items are gorgeous and as described, lovely quality, great price. Fantastic Petal and Pup, truly wonderful service.

Leanne Joseph
Leanne JosephNorth West, QLD

Love Petal & Pup

I loveee shopping with P&P, delivery is super quick i live in a rural and remote area and it literally only takes 2 days to arrive which is amazing. I love the dresses material is lovely and very elegant. You have a customer for life. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Cute Pants, Great Customer Service!

I follow @stylenright on instagram and she has posted several of your cute wide leg pants. I had to have a pair! I snagged the Paulding Pant on sale and they are so cute. At checkout I was unable to get an extra 20% off code to apply so I emailed the customer service department and they refunded me the amount for the discount! Not only are the products cute, but the customer service was great as well!

Satisfied Customer!!

It was very easy to navigate the store and what I was exactly looking for! I was very satisfied about the range of products that there were, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the product and Emily had great customer service skills, such as the way she responded to my email within 1 day! Thank you Petal and Pup!

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Pretty much received delivery the next day and the clothing item was true to size and what was pictured is what I got.

Great and caring customer service :-)

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality

I just received my first order. I am amazed with the quality and all the items are true to size. Fast shipping even during pandemic, So happy will purchase from them again.