Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Suzi
Suzi

Great customer service & fast deliveries

The customer service is faultless, always obliging to help and very efficient, even when you gave stuffed up, totally recommend

P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

A great company to purchase from, with an easy returns service.

The clothing quality is excellent, sizing pretty accurate and the returns process is easy to navigate. When conversing via email the staff are prompt and efficient!

Dee
Dee

Best customer service

Just showing my gratitude to the petal and pup team for dealing with an inquiry I had very quickly and kindly, I am so appreciative and will not hesitate to purchase knowing that customer support is there when needed.

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Amazing customer service!

The admin team at Petal and Pup have always been so helpful and accomodating with my questions, returns and exchange gift vouchers. They have always been quick to respond and so lovely to talk to! It has always been a pleasure shopping there and I look forward to my next purchase!

Amazing service

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered from Petal and Pup. I’ve always been Impressed with the quality. They have a fantastic return policy and outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love Petal & Pup! I've loved all the dresses I have bought, and two I needed to return (one too big, other just didn't suit me) the team were amazing at facilitating the return and sorting out a wee glitch straight away. Highly recommend!

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)