Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Thieves!

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Giselle
Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Néam K.