Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love their clothes and the best costumer service!

Absolutely love this store and their products! The customer service is amazing and the clothes are amazing quality and true to their size and description. I highly recommend Petal & Pup and can’t wait to get my next purchases!

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Product Appearance As advertised

I love this online store

I recently did my my first online purchase with this store. My dresses arrived so quickly and were in perfect condition. I love them all. Email responses were incredibly quick also. I will certainly be shopping with Petal & Pup again in the future. All round great experience.

Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Amazing service

Petal and Pup are highly responsive and friendly and go out of their way to help resolve issues.
Service goes a long way, keep it up team !

Dia
DiaSydney, NSW

Dancer dress - as noted - runs small for the size | Customer Service

I had to return my dress as the fit wasn't great. However, talking with Jess on the online chat was so very helpful and provided options of what to do. In other conversations in the past with the online chat, have always offered amazing customer service and will assist in any way they can.

Sizing Slightly small

Petal and Pup are wonderful!!

The customer service at Petal and Pup are truely wonderful. I had an issue with a just expired credit and Fiona was so kind and understanding with this issue. Thankyou again!

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

My review isn’t about the products because they speak out for themselves, the design , tge quality and everything.. i just want to say tge customer service is tge best , they make sure you are happy and satisfied..they always reply to your emails or questions making sure you get what you want..it’s my favorite store and will definitely keep shopping there ❤️

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth Australia

Amazing company and customer service!!

I first came across Petal & Pup on Instagram and immediately fell in love with their clothes. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from and I am so happy with the things I ordered - I bought multiple colors in the Hawthorne pant, which are incredibly comfortable and chic, and a couple other cute tops that I wore all throughout summer. A couple dresses I ordered just didn't suit my body type right now and I had an amazing experience working with Fiona on the support team to get them sent back. I support this company and would absolutely order from them again!