Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Dia
DiaSydney, NSW

Dancer dress - as noted - runs small for the size | Customer Service

I had to return my dress as the fit wasn't great. However, talking with Jess on the online chat was so very helpful and provided options of what to do. In other conversations in the past with the online chat, have always offered amazing customer service and will assist in any way they can.

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Amazing service

I had an issue with one of the products I received but it was quickly fixed, service was amazing and caused no stress for me, even with me being stuck in lockdown!
Thank you again guys! Love wearing your products too.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Some of my favorite pieces and GREAT customer service!

I placed an order with Petal and Pup for a few items. It was all adorable and great quality but I had to part ways with two things bc I hadn’t planned to keep them all in the first place. Upon my return, I mixed up two return labels sending the wrong items back. ‍‍Petal and Pup’s customer service was wonderful. They kept in touch with me until they located my items and returned them to me while they covered the cost of the return for the correct items. Such a pleasant solution to my own error!

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer service

Beautiful clothing, lots of options available for all body types. Easy to navigate and very friendly customer service. Will definitely shop again

Elvita
ElvitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

If only all online customer serivce and products could be this good!

Beautiful clothes, fast deliveries and wonderful customer experience. I enjoy shopping online with Petal and Pup and the customer service staff are so friendly whenever I have a question or problem.