Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Excellent customer service

Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shopping but..

Love the range and speed of delivery. Sizing is inconsistent across the site and compared to standard Australian sizing. Disappointing that returns only allow for gift card and not actual cash value payment to credit card.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, just not flexible enough.

Products have been great, online ordering has been good to.
Wish the products were model on size 12 girls as well to see what the item looks like and I wish you could get a full refund not just a credit, I would definitely buy more items.