Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Best quality and best customer service

I love all your clothings such good qualities, customers service team is always on the help

Will definitely purchase more :))

Liby
Liby

Best customer service around!

I unfortunately ordered the incorrect dress and reordered without waiting to receive the original package as needed it for an event. After contacting the customer experience team they were extremely helpful in getting the matter sorted and was one of the best customer experiences I’ve had in a really long time! Everyone I have interacted with has been absolutely fabulous and as I first time buyer from Petal & Pup, I can guarantee I’ll be coming back and recommending you to all of my friends. Thank you to the amazing team for all of your assistance.

Obsessed with their clothes

Always something I like on Petal and Pup I can’t resist!! Delivery is always quick and quality and fit of clothes is perfect. Can’t wait for my next purchase :)

Susanna
SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 dresses - one bad quality

Great site for clothes and dresses.
I bought the Bambina dress in Olive which is amazing and flattering, so I decided to get another Bambina dress in black but unfortunately the quality of this one is bad. The seam fell apart after one wear which is disappointing considering the first dress is great.
Contacted Petal and Pup and they were great about sorting out the dress. In the end I sent the dress back for a refund. Would of liked an exchange but unfortunately the dress is sold out. Happy to purchase it again when it comes back in stock.

Margaret C.
Margaret C.Perth, WA

Perfect

I ordered one dress last week, (Kota dress, rust), got it today. Absolutely perfect fit, feminine, flattering. Can't wait to wear it to party this weekend.

Amazing Customer service!

Jess from CS was so friendly and quick in responding to my email regarding an error in payment! She was very friendly and accomodating and is the reason why I will continue to shop here! Quality of everything I have bought so far has been amazing and return time and resend is within 24 hours!

Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service never goes out of style

Petal & Pup were fantastic when communicating with me regarding a return that didn't suit. I have purchased a few garments and always been happy with the quality, service and value

Sizing Slightly small

Outstanding service

Thank you so much for the great service.
It’s hard to find online businesses that take pride in their customer service. I had an issue with one of pieces I purchased, petal and pup have resolved this issue so promptly and with ease for myself.

I am so glad I came across Petal and Pup, I absolutely LOVE this business and am so glad to have received such great service so that I can continue to use them in future.

Chrystal
ChrystalPerth, WA

The best customer service

I bought a product online, it came in 2 days so very quick delivery. The product wasn’t suitable so I was directed to a link to exchange it and with a few easy clicks, I had purchased a different size and was printing the shipping label to exchange my item. It was the easiest exchange system I have ever seen. Not to mention the customer service was incredible! Would highly recommend.

Sizing Slightly small

Melissa
MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Super fast delivery

First time customer. Excellent quality, delivery in less than 24 hours. This has to be one of my best online shopping experiences so far. Sizing is spot on. Well done Petal & Pup

Ciara
Ciara

Great products, excellent service

I've bought off here multiple times and it's great. Some items may not be as good as others but I just go off what the reviews say.

The sizing is pretty spot on there's only been one item where it did not fit me. There is a good selection of clothing.

The customer service is amazing! They are super friendly, respond back quickly and were very accommodating to my requests. They also dispatch orders pretty fast.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect dresses for all occasions

Highly recommend petal and pup clothing to anyone, I needed a couple of dresses for some upcoming events and I couldn’t fault the two dresses I received! Beautiful quality clothes that fit perfectly! And super fast delivery.

meryem
meryemSydney, NSW

Amazing return process

On top of having amazing delivery times, Petal and Pup have such a great the return process on their website! Larger clothing stores that have been around forever don’t even have such a user-friendly, streamlined online return system. So helpful!

Tab G
Tab GPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

I have been ordering from Petal + Pup for years now because of the quick turnaround and I live in Perth. You can quickly jump on the app or website and make your purchase knowing you will receive the purchased items in a few days.

I'm never disappointed with the quality of each purchase. All run true to size and of good quality.

The customer service team are quick to respond and are kind. They do a fantastic job and I will continue shopping with Petal + Pup

Phenomenal customer service

Great team. It was my first time purchasing from P&P and they made it very easy to exchange an item that just didn’t suit me but was perfectly fine in quality.
I had made an error with my exchange and the staffs attention to detail on helping me correct this error was next to none.
Highly recommend these products due to having such outstanding experience and I absolutely love the 5 other pieces I purchased ❤️ Thanks again guys x