Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Excellent customer service

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here