Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

My review isn’t about the products because they speak out for themselves, the design , tge quality and everything.. i just want to say tge customer service is tge best , they make sure you are happy and satisfied..they always reply to your emails or questions making sure you get what you want..it’s my favorite store and will definitely keep shopping there ❤️

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth Australia

Amazing company and customer service!!

I first came across Petal & Pup on Instagram and immediately fell in love with their clothes. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from and I am so happy with the things I ordered - I bought multiple colors in the Hawthorne pant, which are incredibly comfortable and chic, and a couple other cute tops that I wore all throughout summer. A couple dresses I ordered just didn't suit my body type right now and I had an amazing experience working with Fiona on the support team to get them sent back. I support this company and would absolutely order from them again!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Sizing Slightly small

Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

anonymous
anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

beautiful dress and bump friendly

beautiful dress,great quality,so flattering and bump friendly!!i still go with my usual size S/M for this dress also great customer service,fast response and informative.

Amazing service

I had an issue with one of the products I received but it was quickly fixed, service was amazing and caused no stress for me, even with me being stuck in lockdown!
Thank you again guys! Love wearing your products too.

Best customer service ever

A series of mishaps occurred when I was trying to get a P&P dress—got the wrong size, then used the wrong address, and when the package finally got to me, it was stolen. I shared this with P&P, and without hesitation, they sent me a gift card to get the dress even though the mishaps were not their fault. It was such a generous act and I will be a loyal P&P customer as a result!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Some of my favorite pieces and GREAT customer service!

I placed an order with Petal and Pup for a few items. It was all adorable and great quality but I had to part ways with two things bc I hadn’t planned to keep them all in the first place. Upon my return, I mixed up two return labels sending the wrong items back. ‍‍Petal and Pup’s customer service was wonderful. They kept in touch with me until they located my items and returned them to me while they covered the cost of the return for the correct items. Such a pleasant solution to my own error!

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer service

Beautiful clothing, lots of options available for all body types. Easy to navigate and very friendly customer service. Will definitely shop again

Gaby B
Gaby BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality clothing, quality customer service!

I have purchased from Petal and Pup on multiple occasions and have also dealt with their customer service team recently. Shoshana in particular has been a massive help with my needs!

Exceptional customer service

I placed an order that was accidentally processed twice. I emailed & promptly received a response & was recredited the amount without any questions. I shop mostly online & it can be hard to find companies that provide great quality clothing AND great customer service. Petal and Pup does both of these things very well, and that’s one of the reasons I will continue to shop with them.