Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.

MOSELLE
MOSELLEPerth, WA

Unashamed repeat customer!

- web & app super easy to use
- new arrivals every week!
- efficient delivery & customer service
- gorgeous clothes!
There’s my 20/20 word limit

Chrissy
Chrissy

Beautiful dress used for baby shower

I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I purchased this dress. But it was so comfy and so different. I really loved it. Made me feel special on my baby shower. Great quick postage also.

Melody
MelodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Lanskie skirt

Perfect fit, excellent customer service and speedy delivery!!! First time Petal & Pup purchase but I will definitely buy more now!!

Product Appearance As advertised

The very best customer service!

Shoshana helped on my most recent query, she was extremely helpful and efficient, sorting out my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend.

Bri
Bri

BEST CLOTHES!!

Petal and pup is my go to for online shopping! Best clothes/ such good quality and such easy customer service :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Love their clothes and the service is great!

The website is easy to navigate and they show “true to size”, “runs bigger/smaller” so you pick the best size

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not only beautiful clothing but also gorgeous customer service

Petal and Pup have an excellent returns policy, their customer service is outstanding and extremely quick to respond. Their clothing is also very affordable and of good quality. I only returned because the dress didn't suit my figure, but I was issued a gift card upon return. Thanks for everything, I'm very happy. x

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service. Recommend their brand

I was in contact with Sophie from the Petal & Pup team and she made sure to support me through my needs. Definitely recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality dress! Great cust service!

After a slight mix up, Jess from petal and pup went above and beyond to get the dress to me in time for my event. The dress itself was great quality and I loved it!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Fast delivery. Great quality

Clothing is really good quality placed my order on a Monday afternoon on a public holiday and revived my order midday Wednesday :)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi, thank you for a lovely review! We are very appreciative of this. To hear that our quality and fast shipping was amazing is wonderful feedback for ourselves. We look forward to serving you again in the future, with love P&P xx

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Petal and Pup customer service is 10/10. Their online support is great, very responsive and helpful.
My credit voucher was due to expire, an item I wanted to buy was out of stock Sarah happily extended my voucher. Moments later renewed voucher was emailed, customer service at its best :)

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Quick customer service via Instagram, fastest shipping and processed my return next date after posting credit into my account same day - I returned months after purchase.

Awesome customer service!

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the customer service offered by Petal and Pup. I accidentally did something wrong with an online order and it was fixed easily and with no drama. So impressed! Thank you

Fantastic Customer Service

Easy to follow website, great products and styling guides. I found that the range was good especially for maternity wear and bump friendly, sizing is generous, great pricing and quality not to mention customer service and speedy delivery

Michelle Collins
Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

The service I received from Fiona has been amazing helping me with a refund/credit & repurchase. Thanks for all your help.

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased several items and they are all lovely. Recently purchased the wrong size by mistake and deleted the confirmation email. Contacted customer service and they were very helpful and the item was returned quickly and easily.
Delivery is also amazingly quick - we are in central New South Wales and get orders within days.

Amazing in every way!

Couldn’t recommend Petal & Pup highly enough! I ordered a dress from them on the Monday at about 1pm and received it the very next morning at about 9am!!! The quality of the dress I purchased was so lovely and also very very comfortable! The online store is very easy to navigate! Communication with Petal & Pup couldn’t have been any easier, fast responses and very personable! Petal & Pup have an extensive range of beautiful quality clothing (some items can even been worn during pregnancy which I found amazingly helpful!)
Thank you Petal & Pup, I will definitely be back for a million more purchases ♥️Xx

Isabella
Isabella

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!

Loved the Hepburn dresses in navy I ordered for my bridesmaids! They were so flattering and such a beautiful colour. All the girls loved them! And one has even reworn hers already.

Great store!

Super fast delivery as always. Great variety of products. The best customer service I’ve come across. Very friendly and understanding.

Bianca
BiancaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am so happy with the service and the quality of the products. They arrived in no time :) Will definitely be back to shop again!

Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product Appearance As advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands