Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Tianna
TiannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not happy :(

Ordered some jeans and they are not even stitched up properly (unstitched along the bottom). I didn't realise that you couldn't even get a refund because when clicking on the return page it says returns are permitted so I assumed it included refunds. Upset because I was banking on them looking nice.

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality and poor customer service.

Bought 4 dresses. Wore two and washed according to instructions. Once washed the garments shrunk upwards and they were too short to wear. Requested refund but they said they would not refund and because they were washed it meant that I wasn't eligible for anything. They said just this once they would give me store credit but I argued that the garments were of very poor quality and were faulty. They sent me a credit note for over $200 and now I just feel like they are holding my money hostage. I never want to buy anything from the brand ever again knowing that the garments will shrink to an unwearable size! Crazy how companies can get away with this. Especially when buying online and never knowing the quality until its in your hands.

Jac
Jac

Hi there, thanks for your response. Yes I did email but got no response. It would be fantastic to come up with a solution that we are both satisfied with. I will email again and hopefully get a response this time.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Jac, thanks so much for taking the time to chat with me, I am happy we came to a good resolution for you! Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you in the future! xx

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here