E.S

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Happy with the dresses I bought although both were on the short side even for my height. Went to wash one, followed the instructions and was disappointed to see it shrunk to the point where I couldn't wear it out again. Love the styles but not sure I'll shop here again though

Madeleine

Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Incredible Customer Service

I purchased two dresses for Christmas. When received both were too small. I contacted Petal & Pup and got an email reply within 24 hours on a weekend. They were so accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Thieves!

Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Dena

DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Leanne O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

I have been purchasing clothes from petal and pup for awhile now and they never disappoint! The clothes are great quality shipping is fast and the very few returns that I have put through have been super simple and an easy process.
Their staff are so amazing and very helpful!
Will certainly be back to purchase more cute dresses! Xx

Leanne O.

Thanks guys I think your team should get pay rises :) x

Isabella

Isabella

Amazing Customer Service

I ordered some dresses from the Petal and Pup bridesmaid range for my upcoming wedding. I ordered 4 dresses in different sizes based upon what I thought my bridesmaids would fit into, these however didn't all work out and so I needed to swap 2 for another size. The customer service team were super helpful as I wanted to order the right sizes immediately in case they sold out, and didn't want to risk waiting for my dresses to return and a store credit to be processed. The Petal and Pup team enabled me to repurchase the dresses in the correct size and refunded me once I had sent my dresses back to avoid wasting time which could have led to the dresses being sold out. They were so helpful!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service, quick delivery.

Very easy website to use. Ordered two tops that weren't my fit but sent back and organised a store credit. Great customer service when discussing my exchange options. Quality of clothes was great, ordered a shirt that was nice and thick.

Sarah

SarahWheatbelt, WA

Awesome service, quick replies to queries, quick posting

Beautiful clothes and awesome service. I had contacted Petal and Pup with a query and everything sorted immediately , quick replies and full customer satisfaction. Very happy with the service and speed, including quick postage. One item had a flaw/fault, easy to print out new label without drama and return for a refund.

Excellent customer service

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

The customer service is the best I’ve received from online shopping

The team at petal and pup not only provide amazing products and a smooth shopping process, but also great customer service! I have had a lot of bad experiences shopping online and it was a breath of fresh air to email the company about a return and receive such lovely, quick and easy responses. Other businesses could learn from them for sure! I’ll definitely be back for more clothes in the future x

Kat B.

Kat B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

Obviously this website has lovely women’s clothes but just wanted to mention the prompt and efficient customer service. I was looked after by Laura and nothing was too much trouble.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Absolutely love there clothing!