Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service never goes out of style

Petal & Pup were fantastic when communicating with me regarding a return that didn't suit. I have purchased a few garments and always been happy with the quality, service and value

Chrystal
ChrystalPerth, WA

The best customer service

I bought a product online, it came in 2 days so very quick delivery. The product wasn’t suitable so I was directed to a link to exchange it and with a few easy clicks, I had purchased a different size and was printing the shipping label to exchange my item. It was the easiest exchange system I have ever seen. Not to mention the customer service was incredible! Would highly recommend.

Amazing customer service

Really recommend Petal & Pup! I ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses and a pair of heals and had some questions about my order and the customer service team could not have been more helpful! Very impressed and will certainly buy from the store again. I also returned an item and the return process was extremely easy to follow. Thank you for a great online shopping experience!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Returns policy is frustrating

Ordered a dress, tried on didn’t suit, wanted to return and try to find something a little nicer on me for work party and can only exchange or get store credit, this is quite frankly ridiculous and rude. If the tags are attached, packaging in tact, no rips, marks or tears, you should return with an actual refund, most online stores do this, sad that petal and pup don’t do this. I wouldn’t recommend this or buying from here if you aren’t 100% sure on an item.

Julianne
JulianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

So impressed with the great customer service at Petal @ Pup. I made a mistake when making my online order during Black Friday sales and the 25% discount was not applied to the order. Carla was quick to respond to my message and to reassure me that they would refund the difference to my account. My order arrived promptly (much quicker than expected) and I was thrilled with my Oralie dress. The light blue colour is gorgeous.
Thank you for your helpful, friendly and efficient service! It was much appreciated and made my online experience at Petal and Pup a very positive one!!

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Megan
Megan

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!