Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amazing service

Petal and Pup are highly responsive and friendly and go out of their way to help resolve issues.
Service goes a long way, keep it up team !

Dia
DiaSydney, NSW

Dancer dress - as noted - runs small for the size | Customer Service

I had to return my dress as the fit wasn't great. However, talking with Jess on the online chat was so very helpful and provided options of what to do. In other conversations in the past with the online chat, have always offered amazing customer service and will assist in any way they can.

Sizing Slightly small

Petal and Pup are wonderful!!

The customer service at Petal and Pup are truely wonderful. I had an issue with a just expired credit and Fiona was so kind and understanding with this issue. Thankyou again!

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

My review isn’t about the products because they speak out for themselves, the design , tge quality and everything.. i just want to say tge customer service is tge best , they make sure you are happy and satisfied..they always reply to your emails or questions making sure you get what you want..it’s my favorite store and will definitely keep shopping there ❤️

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth Australia

Amazing company and customer service!!

I first came across Petal & Pup on Instagram and immediately fell in love with their clothes. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from and I am so happy with the things I ordered - I bought multiple colors in the Hawthorne pant, which are incredibly comfortable and chic, and a couple other cute tops that I wore all throughout summer. A couple dresses I ordered just didn't suit my body type right now and I had an amazing experience working with Fiona on the support team to get them sent back. I support this company and would absolutely order from them again!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

anonymous
anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

beautiful dress and bump friendly

beautiful dress,great quality,so flattering and bump friendly!!i still go with my usual size S/M for this dress also great customer service,fast response and informative.