Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Susanna
SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 dresses - one bad quality

Great site for clothes and dresses.
I bought the Bambina dress in Olive which is amazing and flattering, so I decided to get another Bambina dress in black but unfortunately the quality of this one is bad. The seam fell apart after one wear which is disappointing considering the first dress is great.

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Abbey