Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Dia
DiaSydney, NSW

Dancer dress - as noted - runs small for the size | Customer Service

I had to return my dress as the fit wasn't great. However, talking with Jess on the online chat was so very helpful and provided options of what to do. In other conversations in the past with the online chat, have always offered amazing customer service and will assist in any way they can.

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rebecca
RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Madeleine
Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Incredible Customer Service

I purchased two dresses for Christmas. When received both were too small. I contacted Petal & Pup and got an email reply within 24 hours on a weekend. They were so accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised