Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Giselle
Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Giselle F.
Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Wadey
Wadey

Beautiful range at reasonable prices

The website is really easy to navigate where you can easily see the latest stock. There is a great range to choose from and all clothing is great quality and ease of wear.

Alice123
Alice123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaply made small sized products

Products are very disappointing, generally very poor quality and cheaply made. The sizing is incredibly small. A jumper I bought arrived with both sleeves ripped, luckily I was able to get a full refund as their general policy is just to offer store credit... Won't be shopping with P&P again unfortunately!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Satisfied

The quality of every product I've purchased has been great. My go to store for all my work, casual and going out outfits. Easy site to use, filters are accurate!

Elise
EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality and style

It’s very easy to navigate through the online site. I’m always satisfied with quality of products and styles although I wish there was more choice of larger sizes. The sizing can be on the smaller side.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great store, but wish there were product reviews and model sizing info

I love the store, but there should be product reviews from customers and sizing info for the models in the images. A majority of the time, I'm more than satisfied with the products I buy but there have been a few times where I've purchased something and the quality was low and the sizing was off. I live overseas, so returns are difficult. If other customers reviewed products and there was sizing info for the models in the pictures, I could make better decisions when purchasing. Right now it feels like a guessing game that occasionally ends in a loss for me. While the products are cute, it makes it difficult to keep coming back after so many poor orders.

Great style.

I love the products P&P have available but often find myself looking elsewhere for a cheaper alternative or that my size has sold out quickly. I have also found myself holding onto ill-fitting clothes as the return process can be lengthy and inconvenient.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Tash
TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!

Kimberley
KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

FABULOUS Company!!!

On trend wide selection of affordable clothes, wonderful friendly customer service, easy returns (only had to return once as brought too small), thoughtfully packed & generally same/next day delivery to Brisbane - last order I placed at 7;30am, received 4:30pm same day!!!

Shannon
ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love their Products petal and Pup is great

Very easy to navigate
Good range of products but the short summer dresses need to be a little bit longer for us taller girls as they become like shirts on us
I love the quality of products but anything viscose shrinks and is time consuming to hand wash

Meacs
MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

affordable and good styles. My favourite online clothing site.

New clothes come through all the time, affordable and good styles. Only thing is variety of styles can be lacking. Good amount of photos and returns for store credit are allowed.

Hi Leanne,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will take this information onboard and we can't wait to see you shopping with us again soon! ♡

Caterina
CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love Petal & Pup

Service and quality always on point! Website is easy to browse and there is always new stock coming in. Love there range and the quick delivery.
Can’t wait for summer

Hi Caterina,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback, this is really appreciated! We work so hard to make every Petal and Pup experience amazing, so this means a lot to our team ♡

AShlea
AShlea

always happy!!

Navigating the website is very easy, sometime i wish i could receive a refund for a product if it doesn't fit apart from that very happy with the products and website.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

ShortMummySouthern and Hills, SA

I love the clothes that Petal & Pup have!

The clothing is always gorgeous and very good quality, postage is fast, some pieces are good value. My only complaint is that lots of the clothes are out of stock and sell out quickly.

Hi ShortMummy,
We really appreciate your lovely feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily so be sure to add your email address down to be notified as soon as the style you are interested in is back in stock ♡

ShortMummy

Thank you I have done this in the past. It almost seems like there is only a very small amount of stock though as items become sold out very fast.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi ShortMummy! A lot of our styles do sell out quickly due to being so popular :) But if you are unsure if a style will come back in stock, be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we can assist with restock enquiries further. x

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds.

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds. Do not waste your money. I routine shop on Lulus and Revolve without issue. I bought like 4 or so items and they were all so horribly made. They went into the donation bin and I threw away $300-400.

Hi Michelle,
We are so sad to hear about your experience with P&P! We cannot see an email from you in regards to your order. If you could please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au and one of our team members will resolve this for you. x

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Nice clothes however no refunds

I have bought a couple of things here. Look, i wouldn't expect a high quality dress for 60 odd bucks but a few that i bought look great on. I don't like how they do not refund, all other online competitors refund. i generally look at other sites first before buying for this store mainly for this reason.

Hi Mimi,

We appreciate your feedback!
If you ever need any assistance be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au

Other Clothing Shops & Brands