Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

ShortMummySouthern and Hills, SA

I love the clothes that Petal & Pup have!

The clothing is always gorgeous and very good quality, postage is fast, some pieces are good value. My only complaint is that lots of the clothes are out of stock and sell out quickly.

Hi ShortMummy,
We really appreciate your lovely feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily so be sure to add your email address down to be notified as soon as the style you are interested in is back in stock ♡

ShortMummy

Thank you I have done this in the past. It almost seems like there is only a very small amount of stock though as items become sold out very fast.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi ShortMummy! A lot of our styles do sell out quickly due to being so popular :) But if you are unsure if a style will come back in stock, be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we can assist with restock enquiries further. x

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds.

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds. Do not waste your money. I routine shop on Lulus and Revolve without issue. I bought like 4 or so items and they were all so horribly made. They went into the donation bin and I threw away $300-400.

Hi Michelle,
We are so sad to hear about your experience with P&P! We cannot see an email from you in regards to your order. If you could please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au and one of our team members will resolve this for you. x

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Nice clothes however no refunds

I have bought a couple of things here. Look, i wouldn't expect a high quality dress for 60 odd bucks but a few that i bought look great on. I don't like how they do not refund, all other online competitors refund. i generally look at other sites first before buying for this store mainly for this reason.

Hi Mimi,

We appreciate your feedback!
If you ever need any assistance be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Daplyn top - amazing !

Adore this top! The fabric and cut is perfect for date nights and moments you want to be comfy but still have a bit of edge and show some skin !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi AlexandrJ, thank you and so happy to hear you love your new Daplyn Top! x

LeahSydney, NSW

If I could give them a ZERO star I would

I ordered two products, one was faulty the other did not look like the image on the website. When I contacted Petal and Pup to discuss the return I received an email that I would hear from them in 24 hours. Five days later and I'm still waiting! Never again!!

Leah

Thank you for your response. I've now emailed you.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Leah, I sent you a direct message yesterday to try and get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If you can reply as soon as you have time that would be really appreciated. Thank you - Philip

Other Clothing Shops & Brands