Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Product Appearance As advertised
Alice123
Alice123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaply made small sized products

Products are very disappointing, generally very poor quality and cheaply made. The sizing is incredibly small. A jumper I bought arrived with both sleeves ripped, luckily I was able to get a full refund as their general policy is just to offer store credit... Won't be shopping with P&P again unfortunately!

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Product Appearance Not as advertised