Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Dia
DiaSydney, NSW

Dancer dress - as noted - runs small for the size | Customer Service

I had to return my dress as the fit wasn't great. However, talking with Jess on the online chat was so very helpful and provided options of what to do. In other conversations in the past with the online chat, have always offered amazing customer service and will assist in any way they can.

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!