Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal & Pup!

Have purchased 5 dresses now from Petal & Pup and they have all been true to size and accurately described. Have loved every purchase! Super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, definitely recommend! :)

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

great customer service, happily refunded me for an item after using the chat function which was so simple! Would recommend

Jess

Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

SizingSlightly large
Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite store

You guys are amazing !!
Ordered at around 10am and on my doorstep before 2pm.
Really happy with the quality too 10/10.

E.S

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

SizingSlightly small
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

One of my favourite online stores

After Australia post delivered my dress to the wrong address and it got lost, petal and pup were extremely quick to respond and I had a new dress in the mail and my refund within the hour! Amazing customer service and amazing dresses. Thank you Sophie for helping me out and being the Angel you are! Couldn't recommend p & p anymore!!

Amazing Products And Great And Warm Customer Service

Hi Petal n Pup gals✨

I just wanted to say 100x thank yous for your great customer service. I am really grateful I landed on Petal n Pup and will keep being one of your loyal customers. Thank you Fiona, Sophie and Meagan for your lovely and sweet assistance. All the best for petal n pup✨

Warmest,
Prayly

Mik

MikCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, quality clothes and exceptional customer service!

I have ordered twice through Petal and Pup and could not be more happy with the quality of the items or the timeframe in which I received them. I spoke to customer service on one of the occasions due to confusion with the application of online codes and it was resolved promptly and with complete ease!
I will definitely recommend Petal and Pup to my friends!

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

SizingVery large
India Stella

India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P

Aislinn F.

Aislinn F.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this store

The service I have received from this store is second to none. With all of the experiences I’ve had with petal & pup, they have far exceeded my expectations. The customer service from all of the staff is exceptional - especially Kate and Bella, and they are so prompt with responding and resolving any issues. The quality of their clothing and accuracy to how it looks online is amazing too! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone :)

Olivia22

Olivia22Sydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10!

I have contacted the team at Petal and Pup a few times regarding queries and they have been lovely each time. My most recent contact was a little different as it was regarding bridesmaids dresses, so I was being picky and asking for some requests a bit out of the ordinary. Fiona was an absolutely SUPERSTAR! she was so kind, caring and accommodating, getting back to my questions so quickly and with such beautiful responses. I felt so lucky to have such a wonderful interaction and so appreciate the beautiful words and well wishes I received.

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%

Pirro

PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Alex S.

Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Awesome customer service

Service was amazing very efficient and lovely customer service! I defidently recommend. Items fit perfectly and look amazing on as well. Really wished they arrived on time but that was out of everyone’s control!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kahurangi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - we're truly so appreciative! Our Customer Experience team is always aiming to please and we're even more delighted that you love all your new pieces! Love the team at P&P xx

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

Customer experience

I had skipped over some important information for my first time purchase with P&P. However the lovely Bella was keen to assist & responded within 24hrs. Refunded the discount that I was entitled to with no questions asked. Smooth sailing customer experience & Bella is a delight to deal with. Thankyou!