Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Mixed

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Siobhan

SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Disappointing

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

kerryn

kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Expensive and sizes aren’t true to size

Beautiful things but unfortunately their sizing is all over the place and they only offer credit notes that expires after 6 months. I also find the the sizes go out of stock very quick, I’ve found there stuff on other websites cheaper

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!