Iara Martin

Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

E.S

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Mixed

Excellent customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Disappointing

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Trevanco

TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Giselle F.

Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Elise

EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great store, but wish there were product reviews and model sizing info

I love the store, but there should be product reviews from customers and sizing info for the models in the images. A majority of the time, I'm more than satisfied with the products I buy but there have been a few times where I've purchased something and the quality was low and the sizing was off. I live overseas, so returns are difficult. If other customers reviewed products and there was sizing info for the models in the pictures, I could make better decisions when purchasing. Right now it feels like a guessing game that occasionally ends in a loss for me. While the products are cute, it makes it difficult to keep coming back after so many poor orders.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.