1.9

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Erika

ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and over priced

My order of dresses was extremely disappointing. Very poor quality , look cheap, over priced and look awful on. Wish I had of read the reviews here first before purchasing as I dont wish to spend a credit note on any of their dresses or clothes again. Hope I get a refund . Some of the brands I have seen in cheap clothing shops for less than half the price ! Will not be recommending at all!

Inconsistency with products

Having purchased several times from Petal and Pup, I am disappointed with the inconsistency in sizes. XS being bigger then a size 8 in some products and closer to a size 4 in others. Then having to pay for return postage makes me think twice about purchasing from here again.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Andriana

Andriana

They don’t offer refunds or free shipping

The products are cheaply made and generally run small. They don’t offer refunds, nor do they have free shipping. I will not be purchasing from the site again because the last time I bought something I returned it 3 times which meant I spent the same amount of money on the final dress as I did in shipping fees.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup