Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Joelle
JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Poor quality and over priced

My order of dresses was extremely disappointing. Very poor quality , look cheap, over priced and look awful on. Wish I had of read the reviews here first before purchasing as I dont wish to spend a credit note on any of their dresses or clothes again. Hope I get a refund . Some of the brands I have seen in cheap clothing shops for less than half the price ! Will not be recommending at all!

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Sizing Very large
Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup